Category:Search FAQ:
GPC Transcripts/Verifications
Date Updated
2014-05-05 14:52:12
Can I order an official GPC transcript if I have a hold on my account?
You must address holds on your account before GPC will issue an official transcript.

You will be able to place an order in the Transcript on Demand portal if you logon to it directly. However part of the procedure to process the order is checking for holds. You will receive a notice from the Transcript on Demand system if a Hold is identified on your account. If you do not resolve the hold issue within 30 days GPC will cancel your order automatically.

If you are a current student and are placing an order through the Student Information System (SIS) , you will need to resolve the hold before SIS will allow the release to the third party site.

For more questions, visit the GPC Registrar.