Category:Search FAQ:
Financial Aid
Date Updated
2014-04-15 15:06:13
I'm a Transient Student, can I use HOPE?
Georgia Perimeter College students who are eligible for HOPE and plan to attend another school must contact the Georgia Perimeter College Financial Aid Office.

Students who are enrolled at another school but want to attend Georgia Perimeter College should contact their school’s Financial Aid Office and please complete GPC’s institutional HOPE scholarship or grant request form to be reviewed for HOPE eligibility. The forms may be found at Financial Aid Forms

For more information, visit Financial Aid.