Category:Search FAQ:
Online Classes
Date Updated
2014-03-10 11:07:54
How do online students receive academic advisement?
Students taking all of their classes online may receive advisement by submitting an Advising Request Form to Advising, Counseling, and Retention Services (ACRS) Online. All forms for Current Online Students can be found at

Students taking online courses who have access to a GPC campus can also receive advising at an Advising, Counseling, & Retention Services Office (ACRS).