Category:Search FAQ:
Online Classes
Date Updated
2014-02-28 14:43:22
How do I withdraw from an online course in which I'm currently enrolled?
Please click here for Course Withdrawal Request instructions. You will need to log into the Student Information System (SIS) to submit your course withdrawal request. Please be sure to read the withdrawal agreement information presented at the beginning of the process. Please check your GPC e-mail account for updates and responses from the department, Advising, Counseling & Retention Services, and Enrollment & Registration Services.
*Note - Use of GPC e-mail is the only officially recognized means of electronic e-mail communication at the college.