Category:Search FAQ:
GPC Transcripts/Verifications
Date Updated
2013-11-14 15:58:45
Can I get pick up my transcript in person?
You can request a “Handcarry” transcript in person at any of our Enrollment and Registration Services office. All outstanding financial obligations to the College or student record holds MUST be cleared before a transcript can be issued.

There is a $10.00 charge for each transcript requested. The fee must be paid with cash, debit, or credit card (No Visa cards or personal checks). Handcarry transcripts will be available for pick-up two working days from the time the request was submitted.

Unclaimed handcarry transcripts will be destroyed at the end of each semester. If destroyed, a replacement transcript requires the submission of a new request form and $10.00 fee. No refunds will be issued for unclaimed transcripts.

For more information, visit GPC Transcript Requests.