Frequently Asked Questions
|How should I prepare to succeed in a Hybrid courses?|
|To succeed in a Hybrid course you must:|
- be comfortable using computers, learning and applying new software packages
- have time and access to the web several times a week
- keep up with the class reading
- stay current with the class calendar to meet assignment deadlines
- read assignments and directions carefully
- must be self-motivated in order to succeed in a Hybrid course.
Your professor/instructor, in addition to providing you the academic support will also guide you on how to use the various online technologies. Your instructor may also provide a comprehensive handout for all students so that, at a minimum, you will have information regarding technical issues and procedures for accessing and working on the course web site.
For additional technical help go to Technical Help