Frequently Asked Questions
Veteran Affairs/Military Outreach
|What will the VA not pay for?|
|The VA will not pay for:|
1. Courses from which you have withdrawn.
2. Repeating a course that you have earned a grade of “D” or better, unless the department policy requires a grade of “C” or better.
3. Courses that are not required for your major at GPC.
5. Any course for which you have equivalent transfer credit.
6. PHED 1101 and PHED activity courses if you are Chapter 30, 31, or 33 and some Reservists if you have served more than 180 days of active duty. GPC will give you credit for these courses after submitting a copy of your DD214 to the Enrollment and Registration office.
For more information, visit Veteran Affairs at http://www.gpc.edu/~finaid/veterans.html.